Here are the known issues you may encounter on your adventure exploring the PS4 version of RiME.
Graphical Known Issues:
- Players may experience FPS drops when entering the main tower
- Shadows from moving objects may appear pixelated or faded
- Water disappears as camera scans around
- Players may experience lighting inconsistency and sharp transition when approaching a secret location
Audio Known Issues:
- Missing sound effects when picking secret collectibles
- Audio starts a few seconds later than video
- Music gets louder after completing puzzle at the top of the Lighthouse
- There are some music cuts after doing checkpoints
General Known Issues:
- Player's character may become stuck after jumping behind a certain set of stalagmites
- The camera will be underwater when the boy is just floating
- Shadow sensor at the top of the sea windmill incorrectly unveils a hidden sound status if player leaves the room
- Teleporting on an elevator does not transition smoothly between rooms
- 'That went too far' wrongly unlocked when throwing a sphere at Sentinel's Grave
- The boy can be out of the scene or in a wrong place when the cinematic starts
- Animation of the boy being kidnapped by Predator can be interrupted if the player interacts with the fox right before the attack
- Predator grab in Cliff area results in out of bounds respawn.
If you run into any issues not covered in this article, Grey Box Support can be reached at 1-844-473-9269. You can also submit a ticket through the web portal at anytime by clicking here.