As you progress through the game you will be able to add more powerful ships to your arsenal. In order to take them into battle you will first need to create a fleet!
- There are 3 different fleet types: Recruit, Veteran, and Legendary.
- Each fleet can include a maximum of 5 ships and must only contain ships that are of the appropriate tier.
- Higher fleet types are unlocked once you have unlocked 2 ships that meet that fleet's tier requirements.
- A Recruit fleet is made up of Tier I and Tier II ships while the Veteran fleet must have Tier II through Tier IV ships. Only the most skilled captains will be able to create a Legendary fleet since it requires Tier IV and Tier V ships.
Add a Ship:
- In order to add a ship to your fleet, select your fleet type from the main hangar screen and click the "+" symbol to bring up your ship selection. Only ships you own that match the fleet's tier requirements will be shown.
- Hover over a ship to view its stats and abilities. Once you've made your decision select the ship and it will be automatically added to your fleet.
Remove a Ship:
- If you are out of available ship slots, switch out an older ship by right clicking on the ship you would like to remove and selecting "Remove From Fleet".